Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Broken Blood Vessel On Lip



March 23, 2011
On 3 April is Andalusian Seville Day
will be in the city park on the banks of the Guadalquivir between the Puente de Triana and Puente del Cachorro, just behind the street Radio Sevilla, close to Plaza de Armas.

Dear Friends,


Currently we are all working hard to provide the best options Andalusian Municipal Election in May.


We are making a major effort (if I say heroic, exaggerated alomejor tell me, but what I really think, record) because we know that the stakes for the immediate future of Andalusia and daily life of millions of Andalusia. We, the Andalusians have shortages of almost everything, but not we lack the most important: good ideas and great team. And with a different approach to innovation policy: honesty, sincerity, transparency and participation. And to make matters worse, the courage that provides lead Andalusia in the heart.


I invite you to see us in Seville on April 3 to celebrate the Day of Andalucista . Will, as always, a good time to get together to share experiences and work and feel the joy of knowing the strength of Andalusia itself.


in Seville I hope all of you. Fill in Andalusia and Seville Andalusian is ours and show that we are different: innovative, honest, surprising, workers, free.


Andalucista Health and fraternity.

I love you.


Pilar González

Secretary General

0 comments:

Post a Comment