Sunday, October 17, 2010

What To Write To Sister On Wedding Card

: Presentation amply ripe

.
The supplement "150 Catalans" the daily El Mundo, my friend Professor Francesc de Carreras has written an article on glossing Ciutadans figure of the president, Albert Rivera. At the moment, recently presented the 2010 campaign, which will surely be controversial, topical charged experiences that tells Frank about that first poster, with which we break the silence that we had submitted the pro-establishment media Catalan.

amply ripe

C's gave surprise in the Catalan elections 2006. Today, with a consolidated party and a leader, it appears that increase their representation.

four years ago was made in the Palau de la Musica's new party Ciutadans / Citizens (C's), established two months earlier. The historic board Barcelona was packed. It was also the debut of its newly elected leader, a youth of 26 years, previously unknown Albert Rivera, a graduate in law and a counsel of La Caixa. Intrigued attended the event.

I was told that the poster campaign was shocking. I was shocked to see: a picture of Rivera naked with his hands covering her most intimate parts. Within hours I was mulling over my head and came to a conclusion: to get elected if he had to do those things best not to get elected.

A day after, I went to the headquarters of C's to talk to Rivera. I knew him for years, had been my student in a doctoral course and it was the best impression. I told him what he thought of the poster and not tell me I added, leaving C's. I listened intently, said at first he thought so same but advertising experts had convinced him. In any case, there was no possible going back. Serious content, I noticed that his eyes suddenly turned red, almost about to burst into tears. We close with an emotional hug. A couple of weeks later I thought that the wrong was me, I agreed to appear as the final candidate list of Barcelona and actively participate in the election campaign. C's got 90,000 votes and three deputies. The cartel happy, it seems, was instrumental in this success.

When I think of Albert Rivera always reminded of this anecdote, a true reflection of his personality. This is a very young man, yet very mature. A person with clear ideas and well-ordered, large political and legal culture, emotional intelligence and consistent with its principles. Furthermore, with an enviable quickness of a debate and an unusual communication skills: Throw a message, illustrated with examples and, finally, shows its relevance to the ideas he advocates. Not for nothing was in his college years, public speaking champion Spain. To this attaches a great sense of responsibility and an inexhaustible capacity for work. At this early maturity, is adding four years of experience, gained largely hostile environment. C's is now a solid project, with pictures grappling and political action and a wealth of ideas settled, which has filled a gap in public opinion in Catalonia. Albert Rivera is not only the main voice and image of the party, its undisputed leader, but also, and well dressed, has become a reference for many thousands of Catalans.

Francesc de Carreras Serra, Professor of Constitutional Law at the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB).





0 comments:

Post a Comment