Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ambilical Hernina And Bowel Movements

interview in El Pais: "In the game we have few means'

.
CLARA BLANCHE - EL PAIS - 17/11/2010

Question. Has it affected the economic crisis?
Response. All citizens we have tightened the belt. And it has impacted my work as a labor.

P. How much is your child's school?
R. I have no children.

P. Have you bought bonds of the Government?
R. I do not have funds to invest.

P. What do you like most about your game?
R. It's new, fresh and profoundly democratic.

P. And do you dislike?
R. It is not a party to use and have few resources.

P. How many articles has the Statute?
R. Many more than those that are needed.

P. If Catalonia were independent ...
R. ... We do not go as well as paint.

P. When was the last time you disagreed with your boss?
R. I have no boss, I am independent.

P. How many years worked in the private sector before entering politics?
R. Worked 30 as a labor lawyer.

P. Do you pay mortgage?
R. 700 euros.

P. Do you speak English or French?
R. I forgot English and French, although I understand.

P. Did you use the metro more than five times this year?
R. Yes, it's faster.

P. Is a member of an NGO?
R. Children's Villages and Intermón.

P. How much does a kilo of chicken?
R. Five euros.

P. Have you seen a movie in the cinema dubbed or subtitled in Catalan this year?
R. Yes

P. Have you ever eaten at elBulli?
R. No.

P. "Second home?
R. Yes Cambrils.

0 comments:

Post a Comment